Friday 5 August 2011

Importance of Ayat-e-Karima


Ayat-e-Karima is a very powerful Ayat and whoever recites it their problems get solved, their duas are granted etc and i have actually not only heard from people but also seen and experienced it , some of the people with which it has happened. Reciting it even 5000 times is enough but people recite it 1 lakh 25 thousand times as well which is even better of course. It’s my own experience, when my family member was involved in a problem of life and death, this Dua has helped us alottt… alotttttttttttttttttttttt. A person who was on a last stage on 22 december.2010 got a life of 2 more months with the help this dua. This experience has given me a very big result of my life, as we started reciting this dua, Allah start recovering my dad’s brother kidneys. This was a miracle for us, and for my family members. I remember when we use to cry at that time, my grandmother and mom always tells us recite this dua, Allah will give you the result. And it’s true!!! This is such a powerful Ayat of Quran Alhamdulillah, after reciting this Ayat , Allah has granted his special blessing on my family and my dad’s brother was out from a danger stage and stated recovering slowly. I have strong believed in this dua after that miracle and started using it in my every easy or hard step. It helps alottt … Jazakhallah.

i suggest to my friends that, take this Dua as a part of life, it makes your life peaceful and helps you in every step of life.    


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiya main is ayat ko perh sakti hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this dua is indeed very very powerful. I have experienced it more than once. So once in high school I had English class and we were given 10 articles to read. As I couldn't concentrate on the articles because I was upset, I had to read each article twice to understand it. I read only 3 out of 10 articles and understood only one so I recited Ayat e kareema and prayed to Allah that please out of the 10 articles give me the one I have read. So My teacher made 10 chits, wrote the name of each article on it and folded them..every student had to pick one (without knowing what's written on the chit)...Anyways, I recited ayat e kareema and prayed to Allah to give me the article I have read so when it was my turn I picked up a chit and opened it...Allah O akbar! I was so surprised because I got the same article I read. It was a miracle for me because out of the 10 articles, I got the one I wanted. Just believe in Allah and make dua.

    ReplyDelete