Wednesday 20 July 2011

Begging is a shame for society


Kids are as innocent as flowers and as shinning as glowing stars. They all are same whether they live a relaxing and comfort life or sleep on footpaths. It’s really painful to see small kids begging with their little hands in front of this cruel world, a world for which these kids are just beggars and nothing else. Their own parents treat them as slaves and force them to beg in front of people. These kids also have some ambitions and rights to live the same life as every kid lives, a life where there is no tension and tears and they can get a chance to laugh whole heartedly. They also like to play and live an enjoyable life.
Some people are so mean to these kids and don’t realize that their attitude hurts them. I would like to share one of such incident where I witnessed a kid crying on the road
One I was going to pick my cousin from her university. While waiting on a traffic signal I saw a kid knocking at windows of each car, selling newspapers. He was refused by each and every person. I saw pain on his face because no one was buying his newspapers. I know people were thinking that maybe he is acting and to be very honest I also had the same feelings hidden somewhere inside me. But I felt so sad that I wanted to help him. I didn’t had any money otherwise I’d have helped him by buying his newspaper, which I know was not of my use as I am not really in to reading newspaper but still at least for his help. But I saw him just crying on his fate, while traveling in my car my eyes still search for that poor kid, I so want to help him but I haven’t seen him again
Kids are not supposed to beg in front of people but they should enjoy their childhood. There little hands are not made for labor or begging but to play with toys and read and write. But due to poverty they are supposed to beg to live. There are a lot of organizations and NGOs for different causes but there should be some kind of charity homes for these kids where these kids can live and spend a normal life. There should be a proper arrangement for their comfort and education where they can have a right to dream for their better future.
Every kid is dear to his or her parents so are these beggaring kids but the poverty makes their parents cruel. We all should try to help them in any way. I have seen kids finding books and eatables from the trash. There is a desire in their hearts to have a sweet and cute childhood like others. I have seen kids bewailing at their fates. They also like to make wishes in front of their parents for different things.  This shows their eager and love for life. And we should help these kids to have a relaxing life. These kids are future of our country and if we give them chance then they can do wonders.
Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven then why do we force those hands to beg in front of the whole world? It is a time to throw this cruelty out from this world and give best to the deserving ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment